- Digestive issues (Gas, Bloating, Diarrhea, Constipation, IBS, Crohn’s)
- Nausea, Vomiting, Heartburn, Reflux (GERD)
- Skin Rashes (Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis, Hives)
- Headache, Migraine
- Joint or Muscle Pain, Rheumatism, Arthritis
- Difficulty Concentrating, Poor Memory
- Anxiety or Depression
- Difficulty Losing or Gaining Weight
- Seasonal Allergies (that last all year)
- Dark circles under the eyes
- Night Waking or Bed Wetting
Did you know that ALL of these common symptoms can be associated with Food Sensitivity, Nutrient Deficiency and/or Malabsorption?
At Healthoholics, we do! And we want to help!
Our practitioners use a marriage of BioMeridian’s MSAS system, your personal history and current symptomatology to complete a Nutritional Evaluation. Our practitionerss will evaluate up to 600 different foods to identify food sensitivities; assess possible pathogenic interferences such as bacteria, parasites and more; as well as evaluating current nutrient levels including vitamin, mineral and fatty acid levels for imbalance. At the end of your appointment you will recieve diet, supplement and lifestyle recommendations tailored to your current health conditions and goals.