Have you tried other weight loss programs with limited results or rebound weight gain?
Are you looking for a different approach to weight loss and health?
At Healthoholics we’ve created a Holistic Weight Loss Program.
Excess weight on a human body is a symptom of many other potential imbalances: from toxicity to hormonal issues, emotional traumas and high stress to nutrient deficiencies, or the more typical sedentary lifestyle and standard North-American diet.
At Healthoholics, we believe in a comprehensive approach to health care that emphasizes personal responsibility, yet provides the support of co-operative relationships with our practitioners. Our weight loss program is no exception.Join Us
In this program, you’ll experience:
- Group meetings to connect with your peers.
- Access to a private Facebook group for on-going support from Healthoholics’ Nutritionists and your peers.
- Nutrition, lifestyle and health education so you can learn all you need to be successful in the long-term.
- Goal-setting that doesn’t focus solely on measurements and numbers on the scale.
- A Holistic Weight Loss Guide including new resources added weekly.
- A 7-Day menu plan complete with recipes to get you started.
- $50 Healthoholics gift certificate to use towards merchandise of your choice.
- Weekly email updates to help keep you focused.
- Appointments with our amazing team of practitioners to address your wellness from all sides including:
- Food sensitivity and nutritional evaluations
- Therapeutic counselling
- Massage therapy
- Personalized holistic menu planning
- Chiropractic care and/or personalized exercise recommendations
- Naturopathic medicine
You are a whole person, and desired weight loss is just a small piece of your puzzle. It is our goal to educate you and build your health holistically. This means aligning all aspects of wellness: physical, nutritional, mental, emotional, environmental, spiritual and social.
You can force weight off of your body by restricting calories and exercising hard, but these results are often fleeting. If it’s not sustainable and you don’t feel amazing while doing it, any weight loss likely won’t be maintained. Plus, we want you to feel awesome — you deserve to.
If you still have questions, or would like more information about our next session beginning Spring 2018, we’re hosting two info nights at Healthoholics. You’re invited to come out on:
- Monday, January 22nd at 6:30pm — save your seat here
- Monday, February 26th at 6:00pm — save your seat here
So, if you’re ready to jump in and do weight loss differently, join us at Healthoholics!Join Us